This 2.5 day class is a MOVEMENT.
It is a NEW way to police.
At no time in the history of law enforcement has the individual officer had the responsibility of knowing their actions could ignite a nation. Before, it was the organization that was bigger than the officer, but now it is the officer who is bigger than the organization they represent. Officers need to have the skills that lead them to success. They need the people-centric skills that reconnect them with the community they serve and that is what this class is designed to do.
C O M I N G I N 2 0 2 3
WHAT OUR STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY:
"I believe officers need to hear this information, because they get set in their way and need to break those habits. I would recommend this to all officers, from rookie to vet."
GRADUATE FROM LEBANON, TN
"I don’t think of it as a course, but a life changing event. The Servant Officer course is something that should be taught to every officer before they leave the police academy. This course has changed my way of thinking that being an “okay” employee is perfectly fine. Now I have the tools and knowledge to become an exceptional servant, not only for the agency for which I work, but for the community in which I serve."
GRADUATE FROM WAYNESBORO, GA
"A very thought provoking course - really helps to put policing in a modern and realistic perspective. I definitely got a lot out of this. I would recommend this class as it contains information and perspectives important to police officers at all points in their careers."
GRADUATE FROM BOSTON, MA
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Addressing the Cultural Mindshift that has Occurred Within Society
- Creating a Positive Paradigm Shift that Law Enforcement has Been Seeking
- Re-establishing a Balanced Mindset and Approach that Creates "Real" Community Policing
- Creating a Holistic Officer Capable of Showing the Heart of a Servant While Maintaining the Mindset of a Warrior
- Learning Effective De-escalation Techniques with this New Set of People-Centric Skills
- How to Connect the Individual Officer with the Mission and Purpose of the Organization
"... is about transforming the mindset of the officer. There is a great need right now for figuring out a way to move forward while re-engaging and re-igniting each officer's passion for the profession they chose to do."
- Dean Crisp